WE ARE ALL HUSKIES, AND WE ARE ALL PART OF THE PA!
Who is involved in the Parent Association?
By enrolling at RHP & REN, every parent is automatically part of the Parent Association (PA). We encourage every parent to participate! Our work together, helps support school activities, enrichment programs for parents and students, and sponsor gifts to the school. We strive to provide an environment where everyone feels welcome to share time, talent, and resources, and where everyone has an opportunity to be part of the fabric that makes our Husky family so engaged and inspired! Your contribution makes a difference and your involvement makes a community!
The mission of our Parent Association is to:
- Support the administration and faculty in achieving the goals of the school
- Participate in school activities through volunteer support and attendance
- Facilitate the open exchange of ideas between the schools and the parent body
Here are just a few ways you may lend your support (more details to come):
- The GAP Program – a.k.a. Room Parent Program
- The Hospitality Committee
- The Performing Arts Booster Club
- The Team Parent Program
- The Husky Pride Picnic
- The Annual Fund Drive
- The Husky Golf Classic
- Grandparents’ and Friends’ Day
- Father’s Breakfast
- International Lunch
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Events
- The 8th Grade Play
- The Annual Gala
- Party Book Events
- Commencement Reception
- Senior Activities
ONLINE & ON-CAMPUS SALES
Here are a few ways to keep communication open:
- Check the website frequently for up-to-date information on almost anything RHP & REN.
- Get to know your Grade Level ADVISORS & GAP for Grade Specific information
- Read the Sunday Letter for information and updates on school events, activities & deadlines
That’s it for now! Once again, we’re really looking forward to a fun-filled and successful year; not only for our children, but for the entire family!
Please let us know if you’d like to get involved or have any questions!