Apply to Renaissance School
- A completed application and application fee ($125)
- Click here for the online application
- A student's official transcript and current grade reports
- Click here for the transcript request form
- Recommendations from a current English teacher, math teacher, and administrator
- All applicants with a diagnosed learning difference applying to Renaissance School must submit full educational testing and an IEP to the Admission Office as part of the application process. Applicants must also submit a "Release of Information" form that allows our school to call and speak with educational therapists or other identified specialists that have worked with the student so we can best determine if we are able to meet their accommodations.
Admission Deadline Information
January 10th, 2020 is our Priority Application Deadline.
- An online application must be filed by this date to receive an admission decision in March.
- Please note that all supporting documents (transcripts, testing, and recommendations must be received no later than January 17th, 2020.
Applications received after January 10th will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Financial Aid may not be available as priority is given to current families and applications received by the priority deadline.
- March 6th Upper School notifications sent at 5:00 p.m. (Grades 9-10)
- March 13th Middle School notifications sent at 5:00 p.m. (Grades 5-8)
These dates are for applicants who met the January 10th Priority Application Deadline.
All decisions will be sent by email.
Financial Aid Deadline
For families applying for financial assistance, the Parent’s Financial Statement (PFS) and all tax documents needed to be completed and/or uploaded by January 17th to receive notification by March.