Apply to Renaissance School
Thank you for your interest in Renaissance School. Please note that applications are only accepted for grades 5 - 10 for this school only. We look forward to working with you and getting to know your family. In making our admission decisions, we consider the following and require:
- A completed application and application fee ($125)
- Click here for the online application
- A student's official transcript if applying to grades 7-10
- Click here for the transcript request form
- Recommendations from a current English teacher, math teacher, and administrator
- These recommendations must be submitted directly by the school and teachers.
- Click here for the English teacher recommendation form
- Click here for the math teacher recommendation form
- Click here for the administrative recommendation form
- If applying to grades 5-6, recommendations from a grade-level teacher are also acceptable
- All applicants with a diagnosed learning difference applying to Renaissance School must submit full educational testing and an IEP to the Admission Office as part of the application process. Applicants must also submit the provided "Release of Information" form that allows our school to call and speak with educational therapists or other identified specialists that have worked with the student so we can best determine if we are able to meet their accommodations.
- Meeting with program director
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, the application deadline is January 25, 2019.
Click here for the Financial Aid Application
Renaissance School does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its admission and educational policies, financial aid program, or athletic and other school-administered programs.