Apply to Renaissance School
- A completed application and application fee ($125).
- Click here to apply now.
- The online application will provide instructions for collecting transcripts and school recommendations.
- All applicants with a diagnosed learning difference applying to Renaissance School must submit full psychological educational testing and/or an IEP to the Admission Office as part of the application process. Applicants must also submit a "Release of Information" form that allows our school to call and speak with educational therapists or other identified specialists that have worked with the student so we can best determine if we are able to meet their accommodations.
- Click here to access the Release of Information form.
January 15th, 2021 is our Priority Application Deadline for the 2021-2022 school year, but rolling applications are still being accepted. The Admission Committee is unable to review applicants until all supporting documents are submitted.
- An online application must be filed by this date to receive an admission decision in March.
- Please note that all supporting documents (transcripts, testing, and recommendations must be received no later than January 15th, 2021.
Applications received after January 15th will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Financial Aid may not be available as priority is given to current families and applications received by the priority deadline.
- March 5th Upper School notifications sent at 5:00 p.m. (Grades 9-10)
- Replies from families are due on March 15, 2021 by 12:00 PM
- March 12th Middle School notifications sent at 5:00 p.m. (Grades 5-8)
- Replies from families are due on March 22, 2021 by 12:00 PM
These dates are for applicants who meet the January 15th Priority Application Deadline.
All decisions will be sent by email.