Apply to Renaissance School
- A completed application and application fee ($125)
- Click here for the online application
- A student's official transcript if applying to grades 7-10
- Click here for the transcript request form
- Recommendations from a current English teacher, math teacher, and administrator
- These recommendations must be submitted directly by the school and teachers.
- Click here for the English teacher recommendation form
- Click here for the math teacher recommendation form
- Click here for the administrative recommendation form
- If applying to grades 5-6, recommendations from a grade-level teacher are also acceptable
- All applicants with a diagnosed learning difference applying to Renaissance School must submit full educational testing and an IEP to the Admission Office as part of the application process. Applicants must also submit the provided "Release of Information" form that allows our school to call and speak with educational therapists or other identified specialists that have worked with the student so we can best determine if we are able to meet their accommodations.
- Meeting with program director
Admission Deadline Information
January 25th, 2019 is our Priority Application Deadline
For families applying for financial assistance, the Parent’s Financial Statement (PFS) must be filed online and all tax documents must be uploaded by February 2nd to receive notification by March.