Apply to Rolling Hills Prep
Thank you for your interest in Rolling Hills Prep. We look forward to working with you and getting to know your family. In making our admission decisions, we consider the following and require:
- A completed application and application fee ($125)
- Click here for the online application
- A student's official transcript and current grade reports
- Click here for the transcript request form
- Recommendations from a current English teacher, math teacher, and administrator
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) required of all applicants, our school code is 054151
- Click here to register for the ISEE
- Parent/guardian and student interviews
Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
For students who will need classroom or testing accommodations, families must submit full psychological educational testing and IEP or 504 plan reporting to the Admission Office as a part of the application process. Families must also submit a "Release of Information" form that allows our school to call and speak with educational therapists or other identified specialists that have worked with the student so we can best determine if we are able to meet their accommodations.
Click here to access the "Release of Information" form.
Rolling Hills Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its admission and educational policies, financial aid program, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
Consortium of Secondary School Admission Directors
Rolling Hills Prep is a member of the Consortium of Secondary School Admission Directors (CSSAD), and therefore subscribe to the following letter, written by Los Angeles School Heads (LASH):
Contact The Admission Staff
Carol I. Bernstein
Associate Head of School for Enrollment
(310) 791-1101 ext. 148