Gala 2021: Grill & Chill - Home Edition
Get 'em while they're hot!
The Grill & Chill Gala is around the corner! We need the help of every school family to make this event a success! Whether attending the event or helping to bring in amazing items for our auction block, our greatest support comes from the generosity of our school families and our extended Husky community. We hope to have you join us in this night of fun and fundraising!
- 6:30-7:00 PM Join us for the Mixology Pre-Party where we’ll be guided in the art of creative cocktailing! Cocktails, Mocktails and more!
- 7:00-8:00 PM Heat up your coals for our Main Event where we’ll raise a few funds for our incredible community, sharpen our culinary skills, and enjoy a spirited night of goodwill and good cheer!
- Our virtual Silent Auction will be open for a week! Plenty of time for you to shop ‘til you drop and bid ‘til you win!
- Every family is encouraged to donate to their Class Basket, an integral part of the Silent Auction. Look for an email with more details from your CBC (Class Basket Collector).
- You may donate to your class basket by using the Giving Page Link. Donation deadline: Friday, March 26. Thank you to all who have already donated!
- Do you provide a service or have access to an item that would make a nice offering at the Silent Auction…a vacation home, a dinner for two, interior design services, or personal chef skills? Consider donating your time or expertise, or that of a business you frequent, as an item for the silent auction block. Another option to consider is using airline miles or credit card points to procure an item for the auction block. We can always use miles for hotel stays, travel, and much more!
For your convenience, we have linked our solicitation letter, sponsorship form, and donation forms below. You may also access this information directly via the event website by clicking the "Click Here to Purchase Tickets or Sponsor!" button at the top of this page.
If you would like to help solicit donations for our annual gala and auction, please use the solicitation letter and forms below. Thank you for supporting our schools!