Announcements and Events
Virtual Grade Level Mixers
- 10th Grade Class Mixer - Tuesday, September 14 | 6:00-7:00 PM
- 12th Grade Class Mixer - Wednesday, September 22 | 6:00-7:00 PM
- 5th & 6th Grade Class Mixer - Monday, September 27 | 6:00-7:00 PM
- 7th Grade Class Mixer - Monday, September 27 | 7:00-8:00 PM
- 9th Grade Class Mixer - Tuesday, September 28 | 6:00-7:00 PM
- 11th Grade Class Mixer - Wednesday, September 29 | 6:00-7:00 PM
- 8th Grade Class Mixer - Thursday, September 30 | 6:00-7:00 PM
After School Program Begins 9/14 - Signups Still Available
RHP students may still sign up for ASP by filling out the form linked below. Your tuition account will be billed for the services.
For Renaissance upper school students, ASP is already included in the tuition. For Renaissance middle school students, there is a separate fee structure, please contact Tanya Henderson at THenderson@RollingHillsPrep.org.
Click here to access the 2021-2022 After School Program registration form
Policy Regarding All Student Absences and COVID Exposure Guideline Updates:
What to do if my child is absent from school?
Parents and guardians should notify Ms. Alcott as soon as possible if their student is absent from school. Please call 310-791-1101 or send an email to Malcott@rollinghillsprep.org with the following information:
- Name of Student
- Date of absence
- Reason for absence
- Anticipated length of the absence, if more than one day
If your child is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or they have deemed to be a close contact for exposure to Covid-19 outside of school, please contact the school to let us know immediately. A person is considered a close contact if they are within 6 feet of an infected person for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period or they have unmasked exposure to someone who is infected with Covid-19. Below are the protocols if your child has been exposed.
Exposure Protocol Provided by LA County Department of Health
- Unvaccinated Students: Exposed students who are not fully vaccinated must self-quarantine (stay in their home or another residence, separate from others) and monitor for symptoms for 10 days from their last contact with the case while infectious (as defined above). If they remain asymptomatic, quarantine can end after Day 10 from the last date of exposure without testing but they must continue to monitor their health and adhere to COVID-19 prevention precautions through Day 14. Quarantine may end after Day 7 for exposed students who remain asymptomatic, if a diagnostic specimen is collected after Day 5 from the date of last exposure and they test negative via a PCR test, but they must continue to monitor their health and adhere to COVID-19 prevention precautions through Day 14.
- Vaccinated Students: Asymptomatic students who are fully vaccinated AND who are a close contact with a confirmed case are recommended to test for COVID-19 as a result of their exposure but are not required to quarantine. However, they should monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following an exposure.
We understand that you may have questions, so please feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to help.
Family Association and Volunteer Signups
Click here to access the Family Association Volunteer Form
The first Family Association meeting of the school year will take place Wednesday, October 13 at 5 pm on Zoom. An invite will be sent an hour before the event starts. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Sue Mathews at SMathews@RollingHillsPrep.org.
Purchase your yearbook and ads today - Early bird pricing ends 12/18!
Click here to purchase yearbooks, ads, class rings, and more!
PE Uniforms for 2021-2022 - Extended 9/30 Deadline!
Tuesday Parent Coffee with Amy Hollinger - 9/14
Get Involved with Athletics!
- MS soccer open to both boys and girls will start practice Monday, September 13. To participate students must have a sports physical turned in to Coach Kitani. Practice will be every Monday and Tuesday from 3:30-5:00 PM. Questions? Email Coach Hollandsworth at LHollandsworth@RollingHillsPrep.org.
- MS Cross Country open to both boys and girls has already started practice and students can still join the team. To participate students must have a sports physical turned in to Coach Kitani. Questions about practice or participation? Contact Coach Ramos at BRamos@RollingHillsPrep.org.
- Fall: Cross Country, Football, Girls' Volleyball, Cheer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Soccer, Girls' Soccer, Surf, Cheer
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, Golf, Beach Volleyball, Diving, Cheer
- Questions or want to participate in a team? Email Coach Hollandsworth at LHollandsworth@RollingHillsPrep.org for more information!
Click here to access our Service Learning webpage
Back-to-School Night Recording
COVID Testing Today Registration - 9/3 Update
2021-2022 Welcome Back and COVID Planning Guides
Our Welcome Back Guide contains pertinent information for navigating the start of school, such as information about morning dropoff and meals on campus.
The COVID Planning Guide includes information about preventative measures, school policies, and our learning commitments as we continue to confront the spread of COVID. Please note that this information is subject to change with the conditions surrounding COVID. We will continue to keep families informed as new developments and information comes to light.
SchoolPass Setup Guide
ChoiceLunch - On Campus Food Vendor
- Advisory announcements
- 5th/6th-grade announcements
- 7th-grade announcements
- 8th-grade announcements
- 9th-grade announcements
- 10th-grade announcements
- 11th-grade announcements
- 12th-grade announcements
- REACH Newsletter
Click here to access our photo albums!
RHP, Ren, and REACH - First Days of School Recap Videos