Prior to the start of the 2021-2022 academic year, students are required to complete summer assignments based on the grade they are entering and the classes they are taking. Every grade has required summer reading assignments, but students should be aware of their schedules for next year and complete any assignments for classes that they will be entering in the Fall.
Our Welcome Back Guide contains pertinent information for navigating the start of school, such as information about morning dropoff and meals on campus.
The COVID Planning Guide includes information about preventative measures, school policies, and our learning commitments as we continue to confront the spread of COVID. Please note that this information is subject to change with the conditions surrounding COVID. We will continue to keep families informed as new developments and information comes to light.
Important Dates 2021-2022A list of important dates, including holidays and breaks is available by clicking below. Please note that items on this list may change, however, any changes that occur will take place prior to the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year.
The Parents Association
Who Is Involved in The Parents Association?
The Parents Association Mission
- Support the administration and faculty in achieving the goals of the school
- Participate in school activities through volunteer support and attendance
- Facilitate the open exchange of ideas between the schools and the parent body
Ways of Supporting Rolling Hills Prep and Renaissance Schools
- The GLP Program – a.k.a. Grade-Level Parent
- The Hospitality Committee
- The Performing Arts Booster Club
- The Team Parent Program
- The Husky Pride Picnic
- The Annual Fund Drive
- The Husky Golf Classic
- Grandparents’ and Friends’ Day
- International Lunch
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Events
- Huskies with Heart
- The Annual Gala
- Party Book Events
- Commencement Reception
- Senior Activities
- 8th Grade Promotion Luncheon
ONLINE & ON-CAMPUS SALES
- Amazon Associate Program
- SCRIP opportunities in November and May
- Pizza at Lunch on Thursdays
Methods of Open Communication
- Check the website frequently for up-to-date information on almost anything RHP & REN
- Get to know your Grade Level ADVISORS & GLP for Grade Specific information
- Read the Friday Letter for information and updates on school events, activities & deadlines
Title IX and Anti-Discrimination Information
Christina Morse - Director of Student Life