YOU are the Parent Association! By enrolling in these schools, you are automatically part of the Parent Association (PA).
What Does the Parent Association Do?
The parent Association functions similarly to a PTA. We support the school for nearly all of their events in a variety of ways. In addition we help raise funds through Scrip sales/e-scrip sign-ups, and certain on-campus food sales. These funds sponsor:
- Enhancement programs for the students and parents
- Special annual gifts to school
- Teacher appreciation
- Hospitality catering and refreshments for certain events
What Are we Responsible For as Members?
Our sole responsibility as members is to keep these benefits viable through any or all of the following:
- Giving our gift of time as volunteers
- Purchasing Scrip and/or registering grocery & credit cards with E-scrip
- Allowing our children to buy food at school (if there’s no dietary conflict)
That’s it! We’re all looking forward to a fun-filled and successful year – not only or our children but also for the entire family!